From medical implants to consumer items, we count on the products we use every day to be safe to use. But when those products cause harm to innocent people, negligent manufacturers can be held accountable.
If you or a loved one has suffered a defective product injury, Brian Hodgkiss Injury Lawyers wants to fight for you. Big corporations are backed by strong legal teams, which can make filing a lawsuit on your own feel like an uphill battle. Our Fox Cities legal team isn’t afraid to stand up to powerful businesses, and we’re ready to help you pursue maximum compensation for your injuries.
CALL 24/7(920) 222-2222
What Makes a Product Defective?
Despite safety regulations, dangerous products can still make it onto shelves and into our homes for various reasons, including:
- Defective manufacturing processes – Flawed manufacturing processes and improper testing can lead to product defects that may go unaddressed.
- Poor or faulty product design – Low-quality materials and missing safety features can make a product dangerous for users—even if it is tested properly.
- Failure to provide proper warnings – Product labels are supposed to provide adequate instructions for use and warn consumers of potential safety risks, but manufacturers aren’t always transparent about known hazards.
At Bryan Hodgkiss Injury Lawyers, we know what it takes to build a strong product liability claim. We’re ready to investigate your claim to help you get compensation for your injuries, medical expenses, and pain and suffering. Contact us today for a free case review.
Product Liability Cases We Handle
We have experience investigating a variety of defective product cases, including:
- Asbestos Cancers
- Benzene and Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- e-Cigarette Battery Fires and Explosions
- Endoscope Bacterial Infections
- Essure® Birth Control Injuries
- Exactech® Optetrak® Knee Replacements
- Hernia Mesh
- Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter Injuries
- Metal-on-Metal Hip Injuries
- Paragard IUD®
- Roundup® Weedkiller Cancer
- St. Jude Pacemaker Recall
- Talcum Powder Ovarian Cancer Risks
- Transvaginal Mesh Failure
- Zimmer Persona® Trabecular Metal™ Tibial Plate
If you or someone you love suffered a defective product injury, we’re here to help you get compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Contact us today for a free case review.
Let a Wisconsin Product Liability Attorney Fight for Your Rights
Don’t go it alone after a defective product injury—Bank on Brian! Get a Green Bay defective product lawyer on your side who’s ready to fight for your rights to compensation. It’s our goal to hold product manufacturers accountable for their negligence, and we’re not afraid to stand up to big corporations. Our case reviews are free, and there’s no obligation to get started. Contact Brian Hodgkiss Injury Lawyers today—just dial (920) 222-2222 24/7or complete our free online form now.