After a car accident, you may be facing serious injuries, time away from work, and expensive medical bills. Unfortunately, insurance companies often offer accident victims like you lowball settlements before they really understand the true cost of their accidents or injuries. At Brian Hodgkiss Injury Lawyers, we don’t think that’s fair, and we want to help you get maximum compensation for your injuries, medical expenses, and lost wages.
Our law firm understands the challenges you’re facing after an auto accident that wasn’t your fault, and we don’t think you should have to worry about how you’ll pay for your injury-related expenses. If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, Bank on Brian! Contact our Appleton car accident lawyers 24/7 at (920) 222-2222 for a free case review or fill out our free online form now.
How We Help You
When you’re injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence in Wisconsin, our team is here to help you:
- Determine who is at fault for the accident – We can investigate all aspects of your crash, gather evidence, and review the police report to determine who caused the crash.
- Negotiate with the insurance company – Dealing with the insurance company is the last thing you should have to worry about while recovering from your accident. Let us negotiate on your behalf while you focus on your health.
When it comes to your auto accident claim, our team is here to protect your rights to maximum compensation. If you’re not offered a fair settlement, we’re ready to take your case to court.
Compensation for Green Bay Auto Accident Victims
From the moment we begin helping you with your car accident claim, we’ll take the time to get to know you and the details of your case. Taking the time to understand your damages allows us to pursue all possible compensation for your accident. The most common types of compensation available to car accident victims include:
- Medical bills – Depending on the severity of your injuries, you may require extensive medical care after an accident. From ambulance rides to physical therapy, medical expenses are pricey and can quickly add up.
- Lost wages – Even some minor injuries can leave you unable to work for a period of time. Without the paycheck you and your family depend on, you may be facing financial hardship.
- Pain and suffering – The pain and suffering that result from an auto accident can be debilitating not just for you, but also for your loved ones. Pain and suffering can include physical injuries, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
At Brian Hodgkiss Injury Lawyers, it’s our goal to get you the best possible results for your auto accident claim. Our case reviews are free, and our legal team is available 24/7.
Auto Accident Lawyer Serving Wisconsin
If you were injured in a car accident because of someone else’s negligence, you don’t have to go it alone—Bank on Brian! Our experienced legal team is ready to help, and it’s our goal to pursue maximum compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Contact us now to get started with a free case review—just dial (920) 222-2222, and let our Fox Cities injury lawyers get to work for you.