Weighing as much as 80,000 pounds, commercial trucks are the largest vehicles on Wisconsin roadways. Due to their massive size, collisions involving semi-trucks can cause serious injuries and even death. If you or someone you love was injured in a truck accident, you may be unable to work and facing big medical bills. You deserve an attorney who’s willing to stand up for your rights to maximum compensation.
At Brian Hodgkiss Injury Lawyers, we hold negligent drivers and trucking companies accountable when their carelessness puts others in harm’s way. After a truck accident, you can count on our team to fight for the compensation you deserve for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Contact our Fox Cities legal team today at (920) 486-9630 for a free consultation.
How Truck Accidents Differ from Auto Accidents
Truck accidents and passenger vehicle accidents are similar in many ways. However, it’s important to have an experienced truck accident lawyer on your side who knows the key differences between those types of crashes. For example:
- Trucks are larger and can cause more damage than passenger vehicles during accidents, so victims’ injuries are usually more serious and their medical expenses are often higher.
- Trucks carry much larger insurance policies. An experienced truck accident lawyer can help you calculate how much compensation you may be entitled to after a truck accident.
- In a car accident, the responsible party is usually the driver of the other car. In a truck accident, the responsible party can be harder to determine. It may be the driver, the trucking company, the truck manufacturer, or another party. Our legal team can help you determine who can be held liable for your injuries.
- Trucking companies have major legal power behind them and will fight harder against your claim.
You deserve every advantage possible after suffering injuries in a truck accident that wasn’t your fault. That’s why we recommend hiring an attorney experienced with semi-truck accidents to represent you. Our Fox Cities truck accident team isn’t afraid to take on big companies to help you get maximum compensation.
Compensation for Appleton Commercial Truck Accident Victims
From the moment we begin helping you with your truck accident claim, we’ll take the time to get to know you and the details of your case. Taking the time to understand your damages allows us to pursue all possible compensation options for your accident. The most common types of compensation available to truck accident victims include:
- Current and future medical expenses related to your truck accident injury
- Lost wages while recovering from your injury
- Loss of earning capacity if your injury leaves you disabled
- Pain and suffering
At Brian Hodgkiss Injury Lawyers, it’s our goal to get you the best possible results for your truck accident claim. Our case reviews are free, and our legal team is available 24/7.
What Our Semi Truck Accident Attorneys Can Do For You
When you hire Brian Hodgkiss Injury Lawyers to represent you, we will get started right away investigating the cause of the accident to determine who may be at fault. Truck accidents can be caused by driver fatigue, reckless driving, negligent maintenance or inspections, defective parts used in the truck, or any number of other causes. We will comb through the evidence to determine who is liable for your injury.
Next, we’ll file a claim on your behalf, including our demands for compensation. If negotiations with the insurance company fall through and we can’t get the settlement we believe you deserve for your injuries, we aren’t afraid to bring your case to court.
How Much Does It Cost to File a Truck Accident Lawsuit?
You don’t pay us anything unless we win your case. Even your consultation is free! We believe that the last thing you need to worry about when you are recovering from truck accident-related injuries is whether or not you can afford a lawyer.
Need a Green Bay Truck Accident Lawyer? Bank on Brian!
If you or someone you love were injured in a truck accident, you may be entitled to significant compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Brian Hodgkiss Injury Lawyers knows the trucking laws in Wisconsin, and we’re ready to put our knowledge and experience to work for you. After a truck accident, Bank on Brian! Contact us 24/7 at (920) 486-9630 or fill out our free consultation form to get started today.